- Asymmetric Tread: Outside: Wider and more even contact pressure resulting in better cornering performance.
- Asymmetric Tread: Inside: Wide grooves and rigid rib-based design enhance braking performance and help to prevent hydroplaning.
- High stiffness sidewall and high hardness bead filler: Quicker and more linear steering response as compared to Proxes T1R.
- Wide profile design: Improves contact pressure distribution for better cornering and braking performance as compared to Proxes T1R.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.